Personal Data Processing Policy
1. Personal Data Processing Policy (Next - Politics) regulates legal relations of personal data between Local Foundation “Innovations for the regions”, UNP 691149933, address: 223051, Minsk region., Minsk district, ah.Kolodyschy, ul.Minskaya, D.5, k.308
(Further – Company) and the User (capable person, under 18 years of age and wishes to order services, provide feedback or to receive promotional information by e-mail distribution).
Under the personal data refers to any information, relating directly or indirectly to an identified or identifiable natural person (citizen). Under the processing of personal data means any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) with personal data, committed with the use of automation or without the use of such funds. Such actions (operations) can be attributed: collection, reception, record, systematization, accumulation, storage, elaboration (update, change), extraction, using, transfer (Spread, provision, access), obezlichivanie, blocking, removal, destruction of personal data.
2. The User agrees with this Policy by entering belonging to him e-mail addresses and / or other data in a special box on the website of the Company to submit a request, provide feedback or to subscribe to the newsletter, and then pressing the "Submit" button, "Write a feedback", "Receive", "To order", "Calculate", "Subscribe", "Book", "To book", "Enroll" or other buttons. Performing these steps, The user directs his companies e-mail address and / or other data in order to further communication and implementation of promotional and informational mailings.
3. When you submit a service advertisers, Pub reviews (comment) and subscriptions to advertising and newsletters User grants the Company the following information: Surname, Name, E-mail address, contact phone number, site and company, on whose behalf he is communicating.
4. By submitting your personal data The user agrees to process them (until Reviewed by its consent to the processing of personal data) local Foundation “Innovations for the regions”, UNP 691149933, address: 223051, Minsk region., Minsk district, ah.Kolodyschy, ul.Minskaya, D.5, k.308 in order to provide the user of advertising and supplemental information for other purposes according to claim 5 of this Policy. The processing of personal data The company is guided by the Law of the Republic of Belarus 10 November 2008 , the number 455-3 "On Information, informatization and protection of information "subject to the provisions of the General Regulations of the Data Protection (General Data Protection Regulation) European Union from 27 April 2016, Law of the Republic of Belarus 10 May 2007 , the number 225-3 "On Advertising" and local regulatory documents.
5. If the user wishes to clarify personal data in the case of, when the personal data are incomplete, inaccurate or irrelevant, or wish to revoke their consent to the processing of personal data, The user must send a formal request to the Company in the following order: email with the subject "Clarify personal data" or "Stop the processing of personal data" in the e-mail address: email@example.com The letter must provide an email address and a corresponding requirement.
If you revoke consent to the processing of personal data The user also waives receipt of promotional and informational mailings.
The company uses the data provided by the user in order to:
5.1. further communication on the application of the User;
5.2. sending messages advertising-information character;
5.3. to carry out activities to promote the goods and services;
5.4. evaluation and analysis of the Company's system;
5.5. Analysts effectiveness of advertising;
5.6. User information about promotions, discounts and special offers advertisers through email lists.
6. The Company undertakes not to transfer user information received from third parties. It is not considered a violation of